2022 Fall Sunday 3rd Annual Disc Golf Tournament
Join us for CUPA's THIRD Annual Disc Golf Tournament!
We welcome all players, ages 13 and up, whether new players or experienced, to play in this tournament. We will be scheduling players in groups of 4 or 5 and requiring tee times in order to space out participants. Prizes will be awarded to the winning players: top male player and top female player each day. We will have prizes for Closest to the Pin and Longest Putt as well!
This tournament will be split into two divisions:
Beginner: for those who have some to no experience playing disc golf and want to play with whatever disc they prefer (including an Ultrastar 175g).
Experienced: for more experienced players who have played before. Playing with disc golf discs is required.
- Players may register for both divisions but any players participating in both will only be considered for a prize for the experienced tournament.
- Players may request other participants to be paired within the registration process. Groups will be a maximum of 5 people per card. Men and women can play in the same group as prizes are being awarded to both the top woman player and top male player each day.
- The cost to participate in this event is $35, which includes participation, a cookout lunch, and the choice of a custom CUPA printed disc golf putter (Prodigy PA-4's leftover from 2021's tournament) OR a new Cincinnati Ultimate Ultrastar disc.
- The cookout lunch will be available to all players, either after your morning round or before your afternoon round. We will have grilled burgers, hot dogs, and more.
Day of Logistics:
- We will communicate your tee time to you closer to the event. We will do our best to accommodate the request for a morning or afternoon slot, though we cannot guarantee this.
- Tee times will start at 9/10am and go through the early afternoon, depending on the number of registrants.
- All participants should arrive at least 15 minutes before their tee time to check-in.
- All participants must have signed our updated 2022 waiver before playing. This waiver can be signed online during event registration but will also be available at the time of check-in.
- In light of COVID-19, we strongly recommend all participants be vaccinated. At the event, we also strongly recommend social distancing from other participants. If anyone is feeling symptoms of COVID-19, they should stay home so as not to spread the virus unnecessarily.
- Liz Anderson
Oct 23 2022 - Oct 23 2022 09:00 to 04:00 PM
Monroe Community Park
412 Old Street
Monroe, Ohio 45050
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Sep 8 2022 at 12:00 AM to Oct 20 2022 at 03:00 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with Cincinnati Ultimate from a previous 2022 league.